AMANYA DESIGN AND THE RETAIL CUSTOMER REFUND POLICY
See full terms and conditions at https://amanyadesign.com/pages/retail-t-cs
57. Apart from Notecards all items are made to order and therefore before requesting a change or cancellation, it is best to check the status of your order. Orders can only be changed or cancelled before production commences, not during or after. It is best to call Amanya Design to discuss your order status. Please contact on + 44 7769 923957. Please have your order number or the email address you registered with us available, so we can answer your query as quickly as possible. Also see below 58.
58. The Customer must inform the Supplier by email to email@example.com giving the Order number and follow it up with a telephone call to Amanya Design if the email is not acknowledged, to confirm receipt at + 44 7769 923957. Emails are answered during business hours (Monday to Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm) in the order they are received. It is therefore possible that the Customer's order could begin production before the Customer's email is processed and the Supplier will be unable to make any changes requested in the email.
59. The Customer will be responsible for the cost of returning the goods to the Supplier.
60. Refunds cannot be given if the fault is a result of the Customer's own actions such as product misuse.
61. The Customer has the right to cancel their contact for the purchase of Watercolour Notecards only unless production for other items has not commenced (see 57). The Customer must return the unused items to the Supplier within 7 days of notifying the Supplier of the cancellation, and must pay the cost of returning the product to the Supplier's nominated address in point 62. The Supplier will refund the purchase price the Customer has paid for the product and it's standard delivery charges (but not any expedited, tracked or other special delivery charges the Customer may have chosen to pay), within 7 days of its return. However, if the value of the product has been reduced by any handling of it beyond what is necessary to check whether the product is as expected, the Supplier may deduct an amount to reflect that reduction in value from the sum refunded to the Customer.
62. If you have received Goods in connection with the Contract which you have cancelled, you must send back the Goods or hand them over to us at Office 1, Brunswick House, Brunswick Way, Liverpool, L3 4BN without delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate to us your cancellation of this Contract. The deadline is met if you send back the Goods before the period of 14 days has expired. You agree that you will have to bear the cost of returning the Goods.
63. For the purposes of these Cancellation Rights, these words have the following meanings:
a. distance contract means a contract concluded between a trader and a consumer under an organised distance sales or service-provision scheme without the simultaneous physical presence of the trader and the consumer, with the exclusive use of one or more means of distance communication up to and including the time at which the contract is concluded;
b. sales contract means a contract under which a trader transfers or agrees to transfer the ownership of goods to a consumer and the consumer pays or agrees to pay the price, including any contract that has both goods and services as its object.